Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Calgary Eye Centre Calgary
Calgary Eye Centre Calgary urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Calgary Eye Centre Calgary Jobs Details:
New Applicants invited to apply for Medical Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position at busy Ophthalmologist's Office at Sunridge Professional Centre located at 2675 – 36 Street NE (close to Peter Lougheed Hospital). This position would be ideal for candidates looking for a long term career and job security. Starting salary will depend upon qualifications. Increase in salary strictly dependent on performance based merit.
JOB REQUIREMENTS for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- Basic Computer skills (MS Word) and excellent typing skills are required. We are looking for candidates with excellent basic skills (multitasking, typing, communicating, thinking etc.) and we will train the successful candidate in all office procedures.
- Previous customer service based experience is an asset (but not required).
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated stability/commitment at previous positions.
- Medical transcription skill is not required. No prior experience required with medical software. We will provide our new Receptionist/Administrative Assistant with on the job training for medical schedule software.
- Medical Office Assistant (MOA) Certificate NOT required.
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant experience NOT required.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual with ability to multi-task, communicate courteously and effectively with patients and other medical offices, hospitals and surgical facilities. Our entire interview process is focused on screening for the above mentioned skills. The ability to speak an additional language - even at a basic level - would be an asset (but not required).
Shift Schedule for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- No evenings or weekend shifts.
- First shift starts at 6:30 AM with end of day at 3:30 PM and
- Second shift starts at 8 AM with end of day at 5 PM.
- Staff are required to rotate weekly between shifts.
Application Instructions for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant: Address your letter to Dr. N. Goel and attach resume in PDF form only - Please do not attach .doc or .docx files- Ensure your contact phone number is noted in your email - Respond directly to CalgaryEyeCentreJobs at gmail.com (at = @)- Emails sent through Indeed may not be consistently received. Failure to follow above instructions may delay or compromise your application
**PLEASE RESPOND WITH SALARY EXPECTATIONS**
Job Type: Full-time
- Calgary, AB
- High school or equivalent