Part Time Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Life Balance Wellness Centre Calgary
Life Balance Wellness Centre Calgary urgently required following position for Part Time Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Life Balance Wellness Centre Calgary Jobs Details:
We are a multi-disciplinary clinic located in SW Calgary offering chiropractic services, naturopathy, physiotherapy, acupuncture, osteopathy, and massage therapy.
- Specific hours for this position are as follows: Tuesday either 9-2 or 2-7, Thursday 3-7, Friday 3-7, and 1-2 Saturdays a month 9-3.
- Greeting and registering patients
- Engaging in direct online billing and third party insurance billings
- Scheduling appointments and answering phones
- Administering in-clinic payments
- Cycling between reception and providing multi-disciplinary practitioner support
- Patient retention and satisfaction
- General housekeeping duties
- Administrative experience in medical/dental field or spa/wellness clinic considered an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service, inter-personal, and communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Organized, accurate, and detail oriented
We are offering 5 minute screening interviews to qualified candidates. Please call us during office hours to schedule your interview. You can find the necessary information on our website.
Interviews will take place on Thursday, February 15th, from 9:30 -11:30 am. Please bring a resume and cover letter with you at this time. Please do not respond by email or through Indeed.
Only call to book an interview if you meet the necessary qualifications, and are interested in and available for the posted hours.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting and working with you!
Job Type: Part-time
- Calgary, AB