Customer Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Advantage Solutions Mississauga
Advantage Solutions Mississauga urgently required following position for Customer Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Advantage Solutions Mississauga Jobs Details:
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for increasing sales, creating and executing customer business plans, identifying key opportunities and optimizing trade spending to AS Canada clients at assigned customers. This position has responsibility for managing the day to day interaction with specific customers to drive customer /client sales. Also serves as the customer’s primary point of contact on client specific opportunities and / or issues
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the business (assortment, shelving, promotions, merchandising & pricing)
- On-going interaction with key customers (face to face, phone or e-mail)
- Develop annual business plans with key customers fully aligned with client expectations
- Present all new products and line extensions using client data and support material
- Provide on-going opportunities to further increase sales or to close gaps versus plan
- Effectively manage trade spending funds to budget while maximizing profitability
- Complete all administrative tasks such as forecasting, deductions, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree o r equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in sales (preferably in Food or CPG)
- Must have proven successful track record at delivering consistent business results
- Strong commercial sense and industry knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Creative thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to “think on one’s feet” and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Negotiating skills
- Leadership and emotional maturity
- Focused on value added selling
- Proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Travel and Driving is an essential duty and function of this job
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, ASM shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Type: Full-time