Edible Products Demonstrator Jobs Vacancy in Jade Fine Foods And Packaging Vancouver
Jade Fine Foods And Packaging Vancouver urgently required following position for Edible Products Demonstrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Edible Products Demonstrator Jobs Vacancy in Jade Fine Foods And Packaging Vancouver Jobs Details:
We are expanding our team of Food-demo Specialists in Greater Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, the Fraser Valley regions and Vancouver Island - Victoria and Nanaimo.
If you are passionate about food and have experience in food services, customer service or the retail industry - we would like to extend an opportunity to join us immediately on a permanent, part-time basis. Our Food-demo Specialists work a variety of shifts, weekdays & weekends, in big-box grocery store locations in Vancouver, Tri-Cities and Vancouver Island.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are seeking charismatic individuals who display friendly customer focus, a passion for food and a professional appearance.
As a Food-demo Specialist, you will be comfortable engaging with consumers in highly interactive environments and generating sales by offering samples and nutritional information.
This is not a sales position. Our intention is to provide energetic and professional, in-store support of a variety of our products with a dedicated team of credible demonstrators.
- Be timely, friendly, neat in appearance and professional at all times
- Keep accurate track of samples consumed and sales-generated reports during each shift
- Set-up demo table, maintain a clean environment and at the end of your shift, dismantle and take with you all equipment used
- Prepare a variety of samples following Food Safe requirements in accordance with the BC Health Act
- Enthusiastically engage the consumer to promote and encourage sales & brand loyalty
- Valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Cellphone/smartphone that can take photos, send texts and emails
- Minimum Level 1, Canadian Food Safe certificate (available on-line 24/7)
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in an unsupervised environment
- Effective cross-cultural communication skills
- Ability to stand and actively engage consumers for a minimum of 4 hours
- Be available for a variety of 4-6 hour shifts; days, early evenings and weekends
- Able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs/13.60 kg, unassisted
- Comfortable assembling a demonstration table
- Experience with demonstrating/selling is a big plus
- Available to start training immediately
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Products, equipment and on-going coaching and support
- Regular, part-time hours: 1-5 days per week - 4 to 5 hour shifts/weekdays/weekends
- Flexibility to take on more shifts
- Fast progression for ambitious individuals
- Opportunities available in all territories and regions - BC and Alta
- Competitive wages; paid training
If this sounds like a great fit for you, let's talk! Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team of professional Food-demo Specialists.
While we encourage you to look at our website, we request that you reply via this email only - No phone calls please.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour + kms, Paid Training (min 3 shifts)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- food services, retail or customer service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Driver's Licence and a reliable vehicle
- Level 1, Canadian Food Safe Certification or can obtain one