Personal Support Worker Every Other Saturday Noon Jobs Vacancy in Living Assistance Services Burlington
Living Assistance Services Burlington urgently required following position for Personal Support Worker Every Other Saturday Noon. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Support Worker Every Other Saturday Noon Jobs Vacancy in Living Assistance Services Burlington Jobs Details:
Do you have a warm and caring personality? Are you kind and compassionate? Do you have 2 years of experience working in home care with the elderly population? We are looking for dedicated PSWs in the Burlington, Oakville and Hamilton areas.
We are looking for a PSW to work every other Saturday in Burlington from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm
- 2 years of Canadian experience working in homecare with the elderly population
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works effectively independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrates flexibility, sound judgment and sensitivity in evaluating and responding to client needs
- Able to motivate and promote care recipient participation in social, recreational and educational activities
- A strong commitment to privacy and confidentiality
- PSW Certificate (or equivalent)
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check issued within the last two years
- Current First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Driver’s Licence
- 3 work references
Hourly wage: $17/hour
To apply, please send your resume and contact information.
**We thank you for your interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.**
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Seniors Support Care: 2 years
- Burlington, ON
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence