Machinist Apprentice Jobs Vacancy in Gauge Fixture Inc
Gauge Fixture Inc urgently required following position for Machinist Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Machinist Apprentice Jobs Vacancy in Gauge Fixture Inc Jobs Details:
Using manual shop equipment and a variety of hand tools the incumbent will handle raw stock, measure and cut metal blocks to specifications.
Job Terms:This is a permanent, full time position.
Responsibilities:• Train on company policies & procedures
• Cut and shape raw stock to specifications
• Train on processes to manufacture components for fixture and gauges
• Set up and operate a variety of tools to shape work piece to prescribed finish
• Assist with the inventory control
• Other general labour duties as assigned
Qualifications:• Obtained or working towards Secondary School diploma (OSSD)
• Mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
• Knowledge of manual machine shop equipment (mill, lathe, grinder) is an asset
• Must be willing to enroll in the apprenticeship program and to attend classes in the afternoon.
• Ability to maintain good attendance and punctuality
To apply:Please visit career page on our website www.avgauge.com. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be notified.
If you require this document in an alternative format, please send your request to email@example.com.