Service Concierge Mercedes Benz Oakville Jobs Vacancy in Auto World Imports Network Oakville
Auto World Imports Network Oakville urgently required following position for Service Concierge Mercedes Benz Oakville. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Concierge Mercedes Benz Oakville Jobs Vacancy in Auto World Imports Network Oakville Jobs Details:
How would you like to work with one of Canada's most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Mercedes-Benz Oakville luxury dealership is looking for a Service Concierge to join our amazing team!
The Service Concierge is a front-line representative for the dealership’s service department. This person welcomes customers as they arrive in the department, answers basic inquiries and refers them to the appropriate individual or department.
- Greet customers in a professional manner.
- Introduce customers to the appropriate sales representative
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Obtain basic demographic information about each customer and record it using the method established by the dealership.
- Update and enter guests into the DMT System (Traffic Management System).
- Prepare weekly reports for managers for their weekly sales meeting.
- Prepare monthly Traffic Report for individual sales representatives.
- Hand out brochures and other information about vehicles to the customers.
- Maintain cleanliness of the guest area and replenish brochure and refreshment area.
- Cover the switchboard when receptionist is away from the switchboard.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Must have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a dealership setting with basic knowledge of vehicles and maintenance requirements is an asset.
- Experience operating a multi-line telephone system.
- Ability to prepare business memos, letters, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain filing systems and database.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Part-time
- custo: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Oakville, ON