Master Hvac Technician Jobs Vacancy in Fixpertise Services Saskatoon
Fixpertise Services Saskatoon urgently required following position for Master Hvac Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Master Hvac Technician Jobs Vacancy in Fixpertise Services Saskatoon Jobs Details:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventive and breakdown maintenance of residential and light commercial HVAC systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical defects in HVAC systems.
- Retrofit and modifications of HVAC systems.
- Keep a stock of truck inventory of HVAC parts, accessories.
- May sell additional HVAC systems components and products- commission provided.
- May answer after-hours calls preferably.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Have good work references and decent experience of 10 years at least.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with gas codes.
- Deep understanding of residential, and preferably commercial, HVAC systems fundamentals.
- Must have own hand and light power tools.
- Proficient in troubleshooting Electrical systems and analysis of Electrical circuit diagrams.
- Proven ability to work independently and prioritize tasks·
- Familiarity with Safety standards and practices.
- Physical fitness to perform duties.
- Minimum Grade 12 education (or equivalent).
- Licensed Gas/Pipe Fitter in Saskatchewan
- Licensed Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic in Saskatchewan preferably.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC: 10 years
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Gas Technician