Labourer Camp Fly Out Jobs Vacancy in The Bouchier Group Fort McMurray
The Bouchier Group Fort McMurray urgently required following position for Labourer Camp Fly Out. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Labourer Camp Fly Out Jobs Vacancy in The Bouchier Group Fort McMurray Jobs Details:
Under close supervision, performs basic, non-technical tasks to maintain structures and grounds common to Operations & Maintenance (O&M) contract facility sites and structures. This position reports directly to the Shift Supervisor.
Camp and/or Flights available.
- Assists other workers with: running errands, i.e. retrieving supplies/materials for tasks, holding objects (materials requiring more than one person), cleaning up after completion of tasks, etc.
- Must comply with work order system to include interpreting work orders, performing work requested and completing work orders per instruction.
- Operates basic cleaning equipment.
- Moves furniture and equipment as assigned.
- Performs non-technical tasks such as delivering, receiving, painting, snow removal and watering.
- May assist in inventory of materials for reference.
- Loads or unloads material, parts or products onto or from pallets, skids, conveyors or trucks.
- Ensures all light fixtures are operational, changes light bulbs as necessary.
- Observes assigned area(s) for damage, etc., and reports to supervisor items needing attention: makes simple repairs and adjustments including unstopping toilet(s) as requested.
- May be required to perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to: trash collection and removal, in occupied, restroom and commons area cleaning. May operate Skid steer, forklift equipment.
- May be required to mix appropriate chemical(s) per manufacturer's specifications.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Performs any other miscellaneous duties as requested
Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in EnglishQualifications
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Must have the following tickets to be considered:
- Confined Space Entry/Monitor
- H2S Alive
- Skid steer ticket
- Zoomboom &/or Fork lift
Valid CSTS and OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association) orientation or BSO
Ability to read labels, directions, etc.
- Must be physically able to perform basic maintenance tasks which includes ability to: climb ladders, work in confined spaces, lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., etc.
- May be required to possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
- Safety conscious attitude
- Must be willing to work in fluctuating climates (hot, cold, wet) and environmental conditions
Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in English.
Must have CLASS 5 Drivers License.Additional Information
The Bouchier Group is pleased to offer competitive wages, a Health and Dental Benefit Package as well as a group Registered Pension Plan.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: until filled
Please send your cover letter and resume addressed to:
Attention: Human Resources Recruiter
Position Title: Labourer - Camp, Fly-In / Fly-Out
Apply online at www.bouchier.ca
The Bouchier Group would like to thank all applicants who apply to our postings. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted directly.
PLEASE LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!