Sales Marine Way Market Jobs Vacancy in Cobs Bread Burnaby
Cobs Bread Burnaby urgently required following position for Sales Marine Way Market. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Marine Way Market Jobs Vacancy in Cobs Bread Burnaby Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a new career?
COBS Bread is growing, and we're looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team. We provide a fun work environment, comprehensive training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. No experience needed, as long as you have the right attitude and you're interested in learning new skills!
What's in it for you?
- A fun work environment
- Complimentary products on us every shift
- Flexible hours
- Potential for growth and development opportunities, including certified COBS Bread Sales Training and E-Learning
- And more, including benefits for all full time employees.
- Work as part of a small team, providing exceptional customer service, and getting to know your regular customers
- Be responsible for merchandising product and executing marketing campaigns
- Also work alongside your team to keep the bakery clean, and assist with production as needed.
- You have a positive attitude, you're reliable and self-motivated, and you enjoy learning new skills
- You are a team player who enjoys working with people
- You take pride in providing a great experience for your customers.
- Continuous standing/ walking for all tasks
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 7.5 kg., reaching below shoulder level, bending and turning
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 22 kg, pushing, pulling, crouching, bending and reaching above shoulder level
- Constant use of both hands, and frequent forceful gripping
- Constant computer/POS system usageAre you looking for a new career?
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
About COBS Bread:
COBS Bread is part of Bakers Delight - an Australian-owned company established in 1980, operating as Bakers Delight in Australia and New Zealand, and as COBS Bread in Canada and the USA. Together we have grown to more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. All of COBS Bread's baked goods are made on the same day they are sold, ensuring that everything is fresh and delightful. Any unsold items are donated daily to various local charities and food banks. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
About My Location:
Sales shifts start between 730am to 730pm.
Weekends and holidays availability is essential.