Parts Counter Shipper Receiver Jobs Vacancy in Maxim Truck Trailer Winnipeg
Maxim Truck Trailer Winnipeg urgently required following position for Parts Counter Shipper Receiver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Parts Counter Shipper Receiver Jobs Vacancy in Maxim Truck Trailer Winnipeg Jobs Details:
Parts Counter Person/Shipper Receiver
1655 Dugald Road
Winnipeg, MB R2J 0H3
Do you have technical knowledge of heavy-duty, agriculture, or automotive parts? Do you enjoy helping internal and external customers with their parts products requirements? Do you also have experience working in a warehouse? If so, this may be the job for you.
- Sells parts to customers and builds customer relationships by correctly identifying parts needed, taking orders, creating invoices, billing out freight, and collecting payment.
- Increases sales and decreases obsolete stock by making suggestions, up-selling products and advising customers on product applications
- Stocks shelves and reports stock levels.Maintains counter and store area and may assist in putting up displays.
- Participate in annual parts inventories, clean-up and preparation work.
- Sources parts for select customers by phoning suppliers and competitors.Seeks technical information regarding new & current products and orders merchandise within established limits.
- Accepts returned goods from customers for a credit
- Pick parts based on computer generated pick tickets.
- Consolidate orders going to same locations and package for shipping.
- Load and unload couriers and delivery trucks from other branches.
- 2 to 3 years of heavy-duty truck & trailer parts experience to ensure the ability to identify
- Previous experience with front line sales and customer service (or willingness to learn)
- Prior parts sourcing or purchasing of products an asset
- Able to up-sell products to customers
- Strong numbers orientation, attention to detail
- Organized, sets priorities, meets deadlines
- Basic computer knowledge with ability to learn in-house systems
- Knowledge of Karmak business system preferred
- A team player, shows initiative, and a continual learner attitude
- Able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Mechanical aptitude demonstrated through informal automotive/truck mechanical experience a definite asset
- Forklift license or ability to achieve an asset
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Apprenticeship training supported
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Tereck Diesel team? Apply Today!