Site Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Pomerleau Montréal
Pomerleau Montréal urgently required following position for Site Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Pomerleau Montréal Jobs Details:
Pomerleau is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in the construction industry, in the institutional, commercial, industrial and civil engineering sectors. Clients benefit from our expertise as general contractor, construction manager, project manager and design-builder.
Pomerleau believes in delivering excellence. Every Pomerleau employee upholds this value, leading to the achievement of superior results in every sector where we do business. Pomerleau: proud individuals who share a vision and are passionate about what they do.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN A WEEK? :
The site clerk will be based either on a construction site or out of our administrative office and will perform the following duties:
À partir du chantier dans la province de Québec ou du bureau administratif de Pomerleau:
- Tracking, verifying and recording information
- Filing, copying, and sorting documents
- Data entry in the Project Management system and other spreadsheets and databases
- Taking meeting minutes, organizing meetings
- Answering the site phone and directing visitors
- Other general administrative support duties
- The role is site based and is located at Leslie and Lakeshore in Toronto
- Experience in an administrative or clerical role – previous construction administration experience is required;
- Solid computer skills ;
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with multiple demands;
- Positive attitude.
- Competitive salary• 4 weeks’ vacation• Group insurance (health spending account)• Group RRSP• Monthly public transit pass paid by employer • Fitness center membership: 50% reimbursed by employer• Employee assistance program• Ongoing training offered throughout the year• Young, dynamic environment• Excellent career opportunities• Summer hours