Itsm Consultants Jobs Vacancy in Oci Inc Edmonton
Oci Inc Edmonton urgently required following position for Itsm Consultants. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Itsm Consultants Jobs Vacancy in Oci Inc Edmonton Jobs Details:
MUST be currently residing in Canada.
Only professionals with IM, IT, IS, ICT, MC, CM or SCM experience/skills need apply .
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Start Date: March 2018
Duration: multiple assignments of 6 to 12 months with possible extension(s)
On behalf of our Client we are seeking multiple ITSM Consultants to provide User Computing Services for Information Technology Services, in the following service areas:
- Service Desk & Worksite Support
- Desktop and Software Management
- Services Evaluations
- Software packaging and imaging
Roles we are seeking include, and not limited to:
- Service Desk Management consultant (Agent, Technician, Analyst, Manager)
- Technical Support Analyst
- Application Support Analyst
- ITSM Analyst
- ITSM Specialist
- Service evaluation and assessment Analyst
- IT Services Manager
The consultants are to have some or all of the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- ITIL certification foundation (or practitioner is preferred)
- Post-secondary technology related education
- Hands-on working ITSM experience
- Working experience in any of the following:
- ITIL service management and processes.
- Service Level Management
- Service Desk Implementation, Support and Management
- Service evaluation
- Software packaging and imaging
- Industry standard security procedures and technologies.
- Network Support and Management
- Installation, support, development and enhancements of solution.
- Anti-Virus software and packages.
- Malware and mobile code
- ERP Applications (JD Edwards World v 9.3, Bellamy v8)
- GIS Applications (ArcGIS)
- Information Management (Open Text content Server and Enterprise Connect)
- Open Data
- Reporting Systems (Crystal Reports 2011)
- Desktop Software (Windows 10, MS-Office 2010, IE 11, MS Edge, Google Chrome, MS-Outlook, Anti-Virus services)
- Development Tools (.Net 4.5+, ASP.Net, SQL Server, MS Team Foundation Server)
- Integration Standards (SQL Server Integration Services, FME, Mulesoft ESB)
- Protocols (REST, SOAP, OGC based Web Services)
- Data Storage and backups
- Software and hardware Licensing
- Server support and management (Operating Systems, Virtualization, Licensing, Remote Access, Antivirus)
- Database development, support and management
- Authentication and access control (Active directory, Single Sign-On, NTLM v2 Windows Integrated, Forms based Authentication, basic with SSL for IIS based systems)
- Web Services
How to Apply:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those shortlisted will be contacted. We will retain your resume for other current or upcoming relevant roles.
Please send your updated MS-Word resume quoting the role title you are applying for and this Job Id ITSM-1802402 through Indeed.ca easy apply or ocihr@myoci .ca and include:
- The role you are applying for
- Brief Profile describing you experience and qualifications relevant to ITSM and the role you are applying for
- Rate expectation:
OCI Inc. is Canadian based Information Technology (IT) Service Company headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. We have been successfully working with the private and public sector in Canada, USA and globally since 1998 . www.myoci.ca
Job Type: Contract
- ITSM Consultant: 5 years
- Sherwood Park, AB
Required license or certification: