Technical Inside Sales Rep Canada Jobs Vacancy in Rst Instruments Ltd Maple Ridge
Rst Instruments Ltd Maple Ridge urgently required following position for Technical Inside Sales Rep Canada. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Inside Sales Rep Canada Jobs Vacancy in Rst Instruments Ltd Maple Ridge Jobs Details:
40 Years of Innovation - RST Instruments Ltd., has established itself as a world leader in the design, manufacturing, sales and service of innovative geotechnical, mining, environmental and structural monitoring equipment. RST’s instruments have been integral components for major international projects that require monitoring and measuring. At the forefront of the engineering instrumentation industry since 1977, RST has always developed innovative products and services through an emphasis on quality and innovation. More than half of all instruments manufactured at RST Instruments are specifically engineered to meet individual project and customer requirements. RST is headquartered in a 5,200 square meter modern facility in Maple Ridge which houses cutting edge mechanical and electronics shops that include the latest CAD, CAM and CNC manufacturing techniques.
Reporting to our Vice President, Canada/US Sales, as our Inside Sales Rep you will become an integral part of our sales organization. You’re passion for building great relationships with new and existing customers will allow you to become a trusted source of knowledge and advice to RST’s customer’s.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily communication with customers for the purpose of transactional quotes and orders, sales logistics and follow ups.
- Incoming Sales calls
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Recommend alternative products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Provide backup support for outside sales personnel
- Utilize Apollo ERP for quote and order generation
- Use of CRM for documenting customer correspondence
Qualifications and Skills
- Post Secondary education in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- 2-5 years Inside Sales Experience
- Experience with Apollo ERP Systems or similar ERP Software
- Application Experience (Construction, Civil Engineering or Mining etc) would be preferred
- Instrumentation experience would be an asset
- Proven abilities in relationship building, networking and account strategy management
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer focused
- Strong team player
At RST we create innovative solutions to meet the demanding geotechnical and structural instrumentation needs of our worldwide customer base. The ongoing success of our industry leading precision sensor technologies continues to foster a high growth environment that is full of exciting new market opportunities and product needs. If you want to work with top talent in an engaging culture that embraces innovation, leadership and collaboration while receiving a competitive compensation & benefit package, then RST may just be the career advancement opportunity for you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, we look forward to hearing from you! Please visit us at www.rstinstruments.com
Great People - Great Culture - Great Innovation
Job Type: Full-time
- ERP: 1 year
- Sales: 2 years
- applications sales: 1 year
- technical sales: 1 year