Inventory Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Maple Lodge Farms Ltd Brampton
Maple Lodge Farms Ltd Brampton urgently required following position for Inventory Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Maple Lodge Farms Ltd Brampton Jobs Details:
Interested in joining a privately family-owned, Canadian business? Maple Lodge Farms is Canada’s largest poultry processor. We operate to the latest in technological, health and safety and quality standards. With rapid expansion over the years, and continued innovation and investment in growth – we’re looking for committed and star players to join our team!
Shift: Monday from 4:00 a.m.to 12:30 p.m., and Tuesday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Conducts daily monitoring of inventory (i.e. cycle counts).
- Maintains a safe environment and physical condition of the warehouse.
- Interacts daily with plant Operations, Shipping, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Provides backup for the Manager, Receiving & Inventory and QA Shipping Technician during his/her absence.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures: Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ inventory experience in the food industry, preferably in a ready-to-eat and unionized environment;
- Working knowledge of food and meat plant regulatory standards (CFIA, etc.), GMP, HACCP, BRC, food safety, food quality, etc.;
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), WHMIS;
- Analytical, with problem-identification and problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential;
- Strong MS Excel skill and General Computer Skills (MS Office).
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in related field, or 5 years’ related work experience.
Working Condition: Office & warehouse based
HOW TO APPLY:
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory Management: 2 years (Required)
- inventory: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)