Executive Assistant Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Cordeiro Roofing Ltd Toronto
Cordeiro Roofing Ltd Toronto urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Office Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Cordeiro Roofing Ltd Toronto Jobs Details:
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related duties and is able to work independently with little supervision. This person must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a group of diverse, highly motivated individuals. Reporting to the General Manager, this individual is also responsible for the coordination / managing the day to day office activities.
Skills of an ideal candidate are: ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure; remaining flexible; proactive; resourceful; and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Excellent level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, and attention to detail are important.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages e-mails and active calendar of appointments, schedules meetings, executives are kept apprised of meetings and appointments and provided necessary supporting materials on a timely basis. Issues reminders, and alerts management of important commitments. Ensures all official obligations are met.
- As initial point of contact, exhibits a professional and friendly demeanor that reflects the Principal.
- Greet clients and visitors, assist with clients inquiries, screens incoming calls, sorts and prioritizes calls and effectively relays messages.
- Anticipate issues and initiate appropriate action to ensure the most effective use of executive’s time.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support including; filing, faxing/scanning, research, obtain quotes, purchase orders, drafting and preparing correspondence
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Assist with the management of Website & other Media; current & update on a regular basis.
- Generate and maintain various reports & spreadsheets both hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Track, Coordinate, Standardize and Order Office Supplies, Stationary Supplies & Office Equipment
- Maintain office storage room, kitchenette, reception / waiting area.
- Property Management; Handyman, Landscaping, General Maintenance, Tenants.
- Maintain office procedures
- Provide back up support to other Administrative Assistants including reception duties.
- Responsible for some Personal Assistant tasks such as: running errands for office, out of office meetings/appointments, picking up mail.
- Coordinate and manage special projects & events as required
- Other Duties as assigned
Qualifications that will guarantee success in this role:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate approach to needs as they arise.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Self-motivated, proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Complete tasks in a professional and timely manner with accurate results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools: Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Excellent client services skills
- Strong teamwork capabilities
- Portuguese speaking an asset.
- Valid driver's licence.
- Associates' degree or University degree.
- Post-secondary education in an administrative or business-related discipline plus minimum of 5 years equivalent experience
- Office experience in the construction industry a plus.