Senior Project Director Jobs Vacancy in Danmare Group Inc Vaughan
Danmare Group Inc Vaughan urgently required following position for Senior Project Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Project Director Jobs Vacancy in Danmare Group Inc Vaughan Jobs Details:
- Food Manufacturing Industry
Danmare Group specializes in the food and beverage industry. Over the past fourteen years, clients have enlisted our expert team to manage numerous challenging projects from start to finish, taking a flexible and collaborative approach that considers all stakeholder requirements as well as the safety of everyone involved. Our skilled team of professionals will manage the process design, equipment specifications, factory layout, equipment qualifications, construction and installations, project timelines, and maintain budget integrity, oversee vendors, address unexpected concerns and implement the results we promised – in short, everything you would expect from a company that consistently brings complex projects to fruition on time and within budget.
The Danmare Group is comprised by a team of over twenty five Professional Engineers, Designers, and Technologists whose credentials span the electrical, mechanical, civil, chemical, and construction disciplines required to service the specialized needs of the food and beverage industry. The full team comprises a diverse range of talent that allows us to offer the full spectrum of big picture process design to niche level materials handling.
As our ideal candidate, you will bring a minimum of 10 years of relevant Senior Project Management and Project Engineering experience in to oversee and drive multiple projects in a food manufacturing setting. You will be familiar with and follow Engineering best practices, Project Management methodologies and exhibit professionalism and expertise in client presentation, negotiation and interaction on project progress. Effectively organizing and leading meetings with senior level client representation (plan, facilitate, document, follow up) and with PM teams you will successfully accomplish objectives. Overseeing the Project Team to ensure project specification and timelines are met, escalated issues receive timely and due attention, you will recommend, manage, and implement efforts to streamline the organization's processes and establish best practices.
- Strengthens relations with existing clients particularly with client senior management.
- Build strategic relationships with other complementary engineering firms for sub-contracting.
- Grows Danmare in Southern Ontario, Canada
- Develop other revenue streams, such as “turn key” projects or additional services.
- Fully understand and identify opportunities to develop Danmare team capabilities to meet current and future project needs
- Provide regular reporting to principals of client success or challenges to be addressed on a priority basis, and as requested
- Provide PPT presentations to potential clients, and to clients regarding project status, next steps, and potential future projects
- Develop and maintain project plans and coordinate project activities; track critical path milestones, accomplishments and results. Ensure that end-to-end project planning, risk identification, dependency tricking, issues identification / escalation, and change management are being managed appropriately through team resources, utilizing best practice project management standards
- Lead major project to include overseeing that the Project Teams identify all equipment capabilities, utility & infrastructure requirements, and developing Process Flow Diagrams and layout concepts.
- Regularly inspect installation activities at client sites to ensure proper installation of all intended project designs; appropriate contractor management is place including adherence to client safety measures.
- Standardize project execution process
- Support site start-up team and troubleshoot issues when they arise. If required, work with vendor technicians to remediate issues.
- Working knowledge of CFIA, FDA and USDA food equipment and design standards.
- Understanding food plant Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs), area designations, clean design requirements and the impact to process and equipment layout designs.
- Build relationships with senior leaders and other Program/Project owners; Interact with, prepare materials for, and present to Principals as required
- Results oriented; able to commit to and follow initiatives through to completion
- Able to work flexible hours and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic, high-pressured environment - managing changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Able to be detailed focused and to summarize status / issues / recommendations - producing quality deliverables
- Demonstrates highest level of personal and professional integrity
If the above describes your experience, education and capabilities, please apply! Please also visit our website www .danmare.ca