Production Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Post Consumer Brands Brampton
Post Consumer Brands Brampton urgently required following position for Production Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Post Consumer Brands Brampton Jobs Details:
- Responsible for following the production schedule
- Instructing each employee about their role in production, and assigning appropriate work
- Passing on shift schedule/size change over information to the maintenance team/person
- Looking up and understanding the formula for products to be run
- Calculation of ingredients addition rate according to run speed required for product. Mill rate calculator.
- Supervision of employee break timings. To ensure production personnel do not elongate break time, also ensuring effective and productive completion of work
- Immediate co-ordination with onsite maintenance personnel in case of break down
- Acting quickly on information provided by the QA lab in the case of any quality or food safety issues
- Constantly check around the production area of the plant, and ensure presence on the production floor
- In the case of any damages observed take investigative action and instruct cleaning staff accordingly
- Record in daily production documentation and any findings throughout the shift
- Ensure line and plant is handed over clean to the next shift
- Carry out and complete all production related documentation as required
- Ensure all operators complete their usage documentation and attach along to supervisors production usage documentation
- Be knowledgeable and aware of safety related requirements to production activities and manufacturing environment
- Be proactive with regards to continuous improvement and be open to suggestions received from employees working on the floor
- Motivate and coach employees to deliver best possible results and help them out in case they require any
- Review GMP procedures for new hire, contract workers, and temps
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Peer Recognition:Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.
1 year:Supervisory Experience
1 year:Experience with GMP's and Health & Safety
1 year:Experience in a food manufacturing facility