Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Niradia Group Companies Delta
Niradia Group Companies Delta urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Niradia Group Companies Delta Jobs Details:
An award winning construction and development company on Annacis Island is looking for a Receptionist to join their team! Reporting to on site Management, the Receptionist will respond to all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive and professional manner.
- To answer all incoming calls, and respond to caller's inquiries in a positive, professional manner
- To redirect calls as appropriate and take clear, concise messages when required
- To greet, assist and direct all visitors
- To stamp, deliver and maintain mail machine for external mail
- To prepare packages and arrange courier pick up
- To arrange meeting room schedule and bookings
- To maintain a clean, safe and well organized reception and kitchen areas
- To assist with small projects as required by other administrative support (i.e. labels, bulk mailing, etc.);
- To complete other duties as assigned
- Above average interpersonal, excellent command of the English language oral and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in reception is considered an asset;
- Must exhibit professional and polished telephone manner;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Highly organized and detail focused;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail)
If you are interested in this position, then please apply in confidence by email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Delta, BC
- High school or equivalent
- Reception: 1 year
- Fluent English - Spoken and written
Required license or certification:
- Legally able to work in Canada