Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Travel Quest Portage la Prairie
Travel Quest Portage la Prairie urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Travel Quest Portage la Prairie Jobs Details:
Turn your passion into a career. Travel Quest is currently seeking a customer focused individual to compliment our team of travel professionals.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Application: By email only
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB
For more than 25 years, Travel Quest has been serving our clients with their travel needs. We are recognized as a top tier, independently owned agency with a multitude of experience in leisure, group and corporate travel. Our specialties with destination weddings, incentive travel and destination event planning provide innovative solutions, authentic experiences and exclusive benefits to our clients. We take great pride in providing superior customer service and working to create unique and unforgettable travels. Our solid reputation has been built on ensuring that our clients are our top priority.
With this position, the ideal candidate will set the standard for organization and attention to detail. You will be self-motivated and able to support team members who are passionate about providing exceptional experiences. You will be a proactive self-starter who takes initiative and ownership of the task at hand as well as the success of the company as a whole.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional time management abilities and organizational skills
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite and strong computer/keyboarding skills
- Exceptional degree of accuracy with fine details and numbers including the management and safeguarding of personal information
- Self-disciplined with an ability to work with a minimal of supervision at times
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight timelines within an ever changing electronic environment
- Strong aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving
- Previous administrative experience would be a benefit
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practises preferred
- Website maintenance and marketing experience would be beneficial
- Completion of Grade 12 diploma
- Providing support and assistance to a team of travel consultants
- Maintenance of customer database
- Issue and finalize documentation and insurance products
- Reception duties (including in person and by phone)
- General office, clerical and administrative duties
- Daily receipt entries and bank deposits
- Order and rack supplier brochures
If you believe you are able to make a strong contribution in this role, apply now!
Travel Quest encourages and offers continued training opportunities and professional development as well as discounted travel benefits.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by email only. No telephone inquiries please.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year