Administrative Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Calgary Catholic School District Calgary
Calgary Catholic School District Calgary urgently required following position for Administrative Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Calgary Catholic School District Calgary Jobs Details:
The Administrative Secretary, Elementary provides clerical and administrative support to administration, personnel,
parents, students and members of the public. The Administrative Secretary works in a collaborative and coordinated
manner with personnel within the school.
• Provides service and support to the Principal, students and personnel
- Manages office processes and procedures such as accounting, bookings, filing, reports, attendance, report cards,
- Facilitates scheduling of meetings
- Maintains student records and files
- Welcomes and organizes Guest (Substitute) Teachers; welcomes and assists visitors
- Responds to requests for information from personnel, students, parents and members of the public
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six (6) months related experience
- Experience with Calgary Catholic’s Student Information System preferred
- Familiarity working with Calgary Catholic’s databases and general knowledge of Calgary Catholic
- Secretarial certificate/diploma preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, desktop publishing and accounting software
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
CLOSING DATE: Friday, June 15, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
1. As an applicant, you are asked to submit a concise and detailed resume outlining your qualifications, experience,
education and additional skills for this position.
2. Applications are to be forwarded directly to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Competition
No. S-17-354. Current employees of the Calgary Catholic School District are required to apply to
competitions using their District email account to ensure consideration as an internal candidate.
3. Thank you in advance for submitting your application for this competition. Only those applicants who have been
short-listed will be contacted.
4. Positions with the Calgary Catholic School District are dependent upon student enrollment and school
organization. If unexpected shifts occur requiring subsequent changes in the position or positions hours,
successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible of changes to their assignment.