Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Anthony Olivieri Dentist Montréal
Anthony Olivieri Dentist Montréal urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Anthony Olivieri Dentist Montréal Jobs Details:
Do you thrive in a Customer Service role and environment?
Are you a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills?
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative you will be working as part of a team dedicated to the success of our client’s customers and you will be committed to proactively and enthusiastically providing outstanding service at all times.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to enquiries via phone, email or chat; following up on customer issues that have not been immediately resolved.
- Creating and maintaining clear and accurate written documentation within Salesforce.
- Upload files, build documents and place orders on to company website as per the customer product specification.
- Set priorities and make competent decisions based on the data at hand and be able to process the multiple aspects of issues and come to a resolution.
- Be highly customer focussed with excellent communication skills at all levels both written and verbally.
- Have competent IT skills with proficient use of software systems (Salesforce) and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Be a dependable team player.
- Be self-motivated with a proactive and organised approach.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $4,280.00 /month