Senior Manager Sport Sponsorships Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto
Cibc Toronto urgently required following position for Senior Manager Sport Sponsorships. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Sport Sponsorships Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto Jobs Details:
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be responsible for leading and directing initiatives related to the execution of our sport properties; including the Canadian Hockey League (CHL) and Whistler Blackcomb, as well as athlete endorsement/partnerships like Connor McDavid.
How You’ll Succeed
- Sport Sponsorships - Develop and execute strategic plans for the sport sponsorship portfolio, including gathering insights that feed into all tactics such as: agency briefs and activation programs; measuring and monitoring results; managing the sponsorship budget. Manage day to day relationships with partners to develop strategic plans and manage partnership rights & benefits. Implement integrated campaigns for sport properties including marketing, internal & external communications, banking centre & client engagement, employee/executive engagement
- Manage and fulfill all contractual assets - Evaluate and assess new sponsorship opportunities. Oversee the contract development process for properties and athlete endorsements (evaluation, negotiation, submission, contract development, approvals). Manage the budgetary aspects of the portfolio realizing the financial (and/or VIK) commitments as it relates to contract obligations.
- Campaign and program development - Develop insight driven activation programs and campaigns aligned to objectives. Identify ROI opportunities to measure success. Liaise with internal business partners where required (corporate sourcing, legal, community investment).
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in sports marketing and or 5-7 years of experience in the industry. You have strong organizational and project management skills required to oversee complex projects within established deadlines. It’s an asset if you have experience managing hockey properties.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit