Senior Manager Data Science And Advanced Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Mississauga
- Senior Manager Data Science And Advanced Analytics
- Mississauga ON
- 24 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Rbc Mississauga urgently required following position for Senior Manager Data Science And Advanced Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Data Science And Advanced Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Mississauga Jobs Details:
What is the opportunity?
The Senior Manager for Data Science and Advanced Analytics is responsible to devise and maintain an appropriate framework of statistical and analytics best practices for Insurance, and drive the data science and advanced analytics strategy including complex opportunities such as Next Best Action, Sales and Marketing, Anomaly Detection, and Natural Language Processing.
What will you do?
- Innovate and learn from data with advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning methodology that improves aspects of Insurance
- Lead strategy and ways on innovatively leveraging data and analytics such as Next Best Action, Sales and Marketing, Anomaly Detection, and Natural Language Processing
- Exploit new ways of leveraging data, recognize quick wins or tactical solutions that mobilize or realize immediate advantage
- Lead data scientists to improve business functions and profitability by coaching and mentoring through strategic use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Partner with enterprise and external partners to scale data science and analytics within Insurance
- Support all Insurance lines of business, providing advisory and advanced analytics to Insurance decision makers (Life, Living Benefits, Wealth, Group, Home, Auto and Travel, Creditor Business Councils)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in predictive modeling and decision optimization
- Strong experience in advanced marketing, risk and optimization modeling/statistical methodology
- Solid knowledge relevant statistical tools including R, SAS/STAT and SAS/Enterprise Miner
- Solid knowledge of database environments including IBM Netezza, Teradata and Hadoop Data Platforms
- Experience with Advanced Analytics and Data Science in Insurance or other industries is an asset
- A Total Rewards program that includes flexible benefits, work/life balance and career development programs and investment and retirement savings plans
- Competitive pay and high-earning potential
- All the tools, training, and team support you need to grow your career
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Sophisticated RBCI software tools to boost your productivity
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 6880 Financial Drive
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Senior Manager/Director
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 2018-06-08
Req ID: 165110
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]