Welder Fitter Jobs Vacancy in Pentalift Equipment Corporation Guelph
Pentalift Equipment Corporation Guelph urgently required following position for Welder Fitter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Welder Fitter Jobs Vacancy in Pentalift Equipment Corporation Guelph Jobs Details:
Pentalift Equipment Corporation is one of North America’s largest manufacturers of loading dock equipment and industrial lift tables. Along with lift tables we produce rotating lifts, industrial platform lifts, positioning tables, multistage scissor lift solutions, and tilters in numerous configurations. These come in a variety of operating styles such as Hydraulic, Mechanical and Pneumatic and can be placed in a number of applications like cold storage, warehouses, manufacturing, logistics and sanitary facilities. Our goal is to deliver high value, high quality product, warranty, aftermarket and technical support through our heightened sense of customer service.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time permanent Fitter / Welder to join our team. The successful candidate will fit and weld lift tables, dock levelers and other material handling equipment. Please note that we are not accessible by bus.
- Fit and weld lift tables and other material handling equipment
- Read and interpret blue prints, sketches, and drawing specifications
- Weld fabrications as per drawing
- Assemble large weldments into finished product.
- Simple hydraulic plumbing and hose routing
- Inspect work in progress and upon completion for adherence to specifications
- Test final product for function and conformance to customer specifications
- Verify dimensions of fabrications for accuracy and conformance to specifications.
- Work in a safe manner according to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Strive for continuous improvements
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
- Ideally 5 – 8 years welding and fitting experience
- Positions available for those with greater experience
- Steel toed boots and welding helmets are required
- Possess a positive attitude and work well in a team oriented environment
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs during all aspects of the selection process.
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume in confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent