Aftermarket Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Cervus Edmonton
Cervus Edmonton urgently required following position for Aftermarket Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aftermarket Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Cervus Edmonton Jobs Details:
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Bobcat, Clark, Sellick, Doosan and JCB.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Cervus is growing and we need a Aftermarket Sales Representative at our Edmonton Forklift and Materials Handing branch!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Product Support Representative is responsible to promote and drive sales of specialty equipment, parts, and service specifically for on behalf of Cervus. The role is responsible for developing a sustainable and constructive relationship with the existing and potential customers.
- Drive profitable sales of whole equipment, parts and service.
- Conducts regular visit to existing customers in the area; updating them about Cervus’s selling proposition and assessing their product needs.
- Develop strong customer relationship for this niche selling area, focusing on growing customer base and market share
- Proactively identify areas of new sales opportunities on the customer’s site and design appropriate selling strategy
- Create or extend parts and service market for specialty equipment within the respective region through advertising customized product features and benefits
- Follow up with the customer after the sale to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Completes and manages sales related paperwork and customer profile records in a timely and accurate manner
- Promote safe operation of the equipment to existing and potential customers
- Works closely with Branch Management and Branch Sales team to design and execute overall customers’ value proposition
- Check for daily updates on changes to OEM product knowledge and benefits , manufacturer’s terms, discounts and special programs, sales, deliveries, evaluations and new equipment arrival
- Keep abreast about the market trend, customer expectation and competitors’ activities and raise areas for improvement to supervisor