Senior Director Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Roots York
Roots York urgently required following position for Senior Director Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Director Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Roots York Jobs Details:
WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
The Sr. Director of Marketing will report directly to the VP, Ecommerce and Marketing and be responsible for developing and implementing the brand strategy. With the brand values at the heart of the strategy, this passionate and engaging leader will lead his/her team in building a progressive and dynamic communication platform that resonates and connects with Roots core consumers. The digital and mobile first omni-channel strategy should elevate the brands position, increase awareness across markets and drive traffic to Roots stores and online. Applying his/her firsthand experience with a global brand(s) the leader will contribute across the organization and markets, to ensure a consistent focus on the consumer is established in an authentic and genuine Roots way. With an exponential increase in demand creator funds, this leader will finally have the resources to propel Roots across global markets.
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- 8+ years Marketing experience.
- Minimum 5+ years working within a retail environment identifying marketing initiatives where success is measured, in part, through positive sales growth and traffic to websites and stores.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in order to drive results and motivate and lead team members.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadlines.
- Strong understanding of 360 marketing channels.
- Strong analytical orientation and experience in using data to drive customer acquisition, retention, frequency, etc.
- Thrive in a fast paced, on-time deliverable environment.
- Creative and proactive communication skills both written and verbal.
- Critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing a strategy to combat competition
- Possess strong communication, presentation and consensus building skills
- Proven ability to work through conflict, build trust, and influence outcomes through outstanding interpersonal skills at all levels
- Conceptual thinker with creative and strong business acumen.
- Results-oriented and data driven.
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Driving the creation and development of the Brand Strategy Positioning and all integrated marketing campaigns built from this to increase awareness and drive traffic across all channels.
- Developing, articulating and executing forward looking marketing plan utilizing industry best practices, past Roots successes with a look to innovation in close partnership with key stakeholders across the company.
- Leading and developing a team that shepherds consumer engagement, content strategy, social media innovation, retail marketing, growth marketing, PR and 1:1 relationships with consumers across Roots’ digital and retail ecosystem.
- Being responsible for communicating key attributes of target customers; what motivates them to buy and how to connect with them to across all departments across the organization.
- Developing a practice of consistent messaging across all channels including; in-store, online and mobile, nationally and internationally.
- Ensuring brand voice and storytelling connects with target consumer segments. Perform research to reaffirm beliefs and / or redirect efforts.
- Developing, measuring and reporting on key success metrics for the company and the marketing team. Able to communicate and explain digital and physical measurement strategies and platforms. (eg. IBM Coremetrics, Sysmos, etc).
- Managing external agency partners to ensure relationships are maximizing their potential and generating the expected return on investment. Evaluate new solution partners and opportunities to continually benchmark against existing solutions and programs.
- Partnering with Store Operations to build a communication, awareness and roll out plan for in-store components of marketing programs and initiatives. Support new store openings and new market development.
- Partnering with the Creative and Branded Content team to align on the structure, content and dissemination of key seasonal product launches, marketing campaign and stores windows.
- Working directly with the Creative and Branded content team and Retail Operations department to drive exclusive brand recognition, sales, and other key marketing objectives.
- Developing new strategies to enhance perception of iconic Roots classic products while also introducing new products in an impactful manner.
- Leading our PR team to ensure our clear brand positioning and develop PR and communications strategy.
- Overseeing e-mail marketing, content, strategy and copy working with Director, Digital Development and Manager, Digital Creative.
- Being responsible for the execution of marketing strategies in combination with Director, Digital Development.
- Partnering with Retail Operations and visual display department to ensure proper and on time roll out and execution of marketing initiatives in store and online.
- Providing leadership, inspiration and guidance in attracting, hiring, coaching, retaining and motivating a best in class Marketing team.
- Developing and maintaining budgets for all marketing plans and initiatives.
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.