Installer Apprenticeship With California Closets Jobs Vacancy in California Closets Toronto Ontario Greater Toronto Area
California Closets Toronto Ontario Greater Toronto Area urgently required following position for Installer Apprenticeship With California Closets. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Installer Apprenticeship With California Closets Jobs Vacancy in California Closets Toronto Ontario Greater Toronto Area Jobs Details:
Are you outgoing, friendly, energetic and looking to start a new career. California Closets is currently offering an apprenticeship training program for new installers. Learn a valuable trade on the job with the opportunity to move from apprentice, to journeyman, senior to master. Company van and tools provided. Hourly wage increases as your experience grows!
For more than three decades California Closets has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. We’ve helped transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move forward, we’re passionate about continuing to do all that and more. http://www.californiaclosets.com
The main responsibility of this position is to install cabinets in a safe, high quality, productive and profitable manner. The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate a commitment to client satisfaction and be able to communicate what is necessary in a genuinely friendly and professional fashion.
- Friendly, organized and energetic
- Customer oriented, ability to communicate and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Punctual and reliable with strong work ethic
- Available full time Monday-Friday, plus some weekends and overtime as needed
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Trade/Carpentry/Cabinet Installation experience is an asset, but will train the right candidate
- This position is physically demanding and fast-paced
- Able to lift 50+ pounds and navigate stairs
- Experience with common hand and power tools an asset but will train
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Ability to problem solve in the field
- Attention to detail and strong finish work on all installations
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after installation
- Following safety procedures at all times
- Ability to read plans an asset but will train
- Training and development
- Benefits including Medical, Dental
- Use of company vehicle and tools during work hours
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience $15 to $25 per hour