Inside Sales Account Manager Gccs Jobs Vacancy in Dell Toronto
Dell Toronto urgently required following position for Inside Sales Account Manager Gccs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Account Manager Gccs Jobs Vacancy in Dell Toronto Jobs Details:
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Inside Sales Account Management- Toronto, Ontario
Dell Canada, headquartered in Toronto has offices in Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver and Halifax. Dell plays a critical role in transforming the computing industry, making advanced technology more accessible and affordable to people and organizations around the globe. Simply put, we give our customers the power to do more. Our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to challenge the status quo to find new ways to make IT work better. Today, our strongest-ever product and services portfolio and capabilities address the full range of technology requirements all to deliver comprehensive solutions with best value, ease of use and flexibility.
We are currently looking for Inside Sales Account Management Professionals to join our team in Toronto, ON Canada.
- Sells Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers
- Functions as the overall account manager including leading transactional sales, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) and both strategy and execution
- May focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts
- Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell products and services
- Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Dells technology, products, and services
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs
- Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell products and services
- Key point of contact for customer but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate