Customer Happiness Specialist Remote Jobs Vacancy in Later Formerly Latergramme Toronto
Later Formerly Latergramme Toronto urgently required following position for Customer Happiness Specialist Remote. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Happiness Specialist Remote Jobs Vacancy in Later Formerly Latergramme Toronto Jobs Details:
At Later we believe in the power of Images. Images to communicate quickly, Images to connect disparate people, and Images as the best way to convey personal meaning. We also believe software should be so easy to use - you shouldn’t need a manual or a sales demo. We build that software. At Later we are becoming the leading platform for managing visual social-media content.
We're looking for someone with at least 1 to 3 years experience in a support role preferably at a software company. You should be a quick learner, analytical and loves to go out of your way for others. You'll work with an experienced team at a well funded and growing startup.
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
- A natural tendency to take initiative, achieve results and generally #GSD.
- A desire to constantly stay organized and create efficiency using technology, bringing order to chaos and uncertainty.
- Teamwork is your middle name. You want to brainstorm with the best of them and are continually looking for ways to do it better.
- A humbleness to recognize that sometimes you’ll need to apologize and admit mistakes (we’re all human after all!)
- Understand and work well in startup culture - be able and willing to take on all sorts of tasks and responsibilities.
We list our values and beliefs first because they are non-negotiable; if you're still reading then check out some of the responsibilities you will own.
- Handling inbound customer inquiries and support requests
- Writing & improving the self-serve resources and knowledge base
- Collecting feedback from our customers on product
- Proactively reaching out to customers that might need help
- Training and onboarding customers
- Selling new customers and upselling existing customers
Your role will enable Later's customers to realize their visual marketing objectives through the use of Later's visual marketing platform. You will intuitively understand the people using Later's needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Later's product to increase their productivity and results. You'll help simplify our product providing self-serve resources that delight the people that use Later.
- Assist in developing best practices for handling support requests, writing technical guides and handling feedback
- Communicate directly with customers to answer questions and address issues through email, live chat, video chat, phone and other channels
- Track and identify feedback, issues & bugs identify by customers
- Write self-serve technical guides, resources and articles
- Work with the engineering team to triage bugs and issues identified by customers
- You’re an early adopter and embrace new technology before most of your friends, but when you find that game changing app for you, you can’t wait to share it with your people and teach them how it makes their life better!
- The tech start-up industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day
- You're extremely analytical, meticulous and organized
- You love helping and going out of your way for others
- You can talk technical with engineers and then explain that same conversation in simple terms to your grandma
Why choose Later:
Located in Gastown, the startup hub of Vancouver, Later is pleased to offer all our employees a competitive salary, a chance to participate in the success of the company through equity, medical and dental benefits and a wellness program.
If you think you might be a great fit with our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year