Visual Merchandiser Jobs Vacancy in Ryu Apparel Inc Toronto
Ryu Apparel Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Visual Merchandiser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Visual Merchandiser Jobs Vacancy in Ryu Apparel Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
We don’t walk here. We run.
We take the stairs ‘cause it’s faster.
We have no time for the status quo.
Our mission is bigger than that.
As a member of our Visual team, you embody what it means to be beautiful tough. You are passionate about creating the most disruptive product innovations in the industry while being supported by a team who is building an award-winning legacy as the world's next iconic global brand.
Please Note: Only applications with work examples will be reviewed. Please ensure to include recent pictures of your work for window display and in-store with your resume/cover letter, or a link to your portfolio. This is a freelance position for on call work from our Toronto Queen Street location only.
What we are looking for
- Creative and imaginative
- Amazing sense of style
- Excellent visual and verbal communicator
- Takes initiative and executor
- Collaborative team player
- Organized and high attention to detail
- Problem solver and top notch critical thinking skills
- Availability Outside of typical retail hours
- Ensure all merchandise reflects the RYU visual brand and presentation standards
- Execute best in class, inspirational merchandising presentations
- Communicate with Retail Manager and follow all visual direction provided by our VM Lead
- Plan and execute store flips, window displays and integrate new merchandise as needed and on call
- Based on management direction, able to create and execute a merchandising floor plans
- Conduct major merchandise changes based on the calendar, events and seasonal changes
- Communicate any issues and work with head office to improve resources and allocations
- Deploy visual marketing components in store to maximize presentation and inspire sales
- Folding, organizing, hanging, ticketing and tagging
- Filing Expense Reports
- Strong communication and organization skills, works with a sense of urgency
- Take direction and give direction
- Work with Head Office team and adapt to changes in planning with responsibility and speed.
- Interact with guests in friendly, authentic and professional manner when in-store during business hours
- 1-2 years of retail key holder experience
- 3+ years of merchandising and window dressing experience
- Fashion school Diploma or Degree and /or Visual Merchandising course/diploma
- Strong knowledge of fashion, trends and visual merchandising
- Strong sense of style
- Ability to work retail hours with a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Valid Driver's license and access to a vehicle is an asset
- Must have access to a smartphone and laptop for work
- Active in fitness and training
Respect Your Universe is tailored innovation for the urban athlete. Designed without compromise, RYU apparel and accessories are built to facilitate human performance. http://ryu.com
- Work with remarkable team
- Be part of a movement that is disrupting athletic apparel innovations
- Surround yourself with like minded individuals
- Competitive pay
- Grow with us ... our team has grown 45% in 2017
- Enjoy 60% discount
- Great growth potential · #4 of 16 best Vancouver companies to work for!
Apply with your resume, cover letter and with pictures of your work. If you really feel like showing us what you are all about provide a link to a you tube video telling us about yourself in 30 seconds.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in RYU.