Mechanical Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Integral Group Victoria
Integral Group Victoria urgently required following position for Mechanical Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Integral Group Victoria Jobs Details:
MECHANICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Are you a charismatic leader with exceptional communication skills?
- Do you enjoy helping others achieve their best through the values of TRUST, NUTURE, and INSPIRE?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you highly organized with superior time management skills and attention to detail?
- Do you have a passion for innovation and sustainable design?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
Integral Group’s Victoria office is looking for a capable Mechanical Project Manager to join their growing team!
Our office is currently a team of 7 mechanical engineers and 2 electrical engineers overseeing the design and construction of a wide variety of projects in southern Vancouver Island. Our recent and current projects include many notable commercial, institutional, and mixed-use developments featuring innovative systems using heat recovery, ground-source heat pumps, rainwater harvesting, radiant heating/cooling, and natural ventilation.
Our work focuses reducing impact on the environment through pragmatic, intuitive, and cost-effective design of buildings with a focus on innovative design of building services (Plumbing, HVAC, Fire Protection, and Building Automation Controls) and outstanding service and communication with our clients.
Our team is looking for someone who will strengthen our technical depth and provide leadership within our existing engineering team. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a small office environment, and is ready to take on a role with opportunities to contribute to continued growth and performance.
This role will demand a high level of integrity and communication, and reports directly to the Principal in charge of the Victoria office. Responsibilities will include leadership of a design production team, strong site representation, and accountability for team and project performance metrics.
- Works with the Office Principal in charge and other designated Team Leaders to manage personnel workload and production, team resources/schedule, business development, technical design and related activities.
- Engineering design production, specifications, documentation, cost and value analysis, and the broader aspects of mechanical building services.
- Upholds and maintains Integral Group design standards and quality assurance.
- Serves as the principle liaison with selected clients or major projects.
- Acts as main project contact and company representative for multiple simultaneous projects, if required.
- Represents the company and design team at meetings with the client, design team, and construction team.
- Efficiently provides customer service and construction administration support including strong site presence and on-the-spot problem solving.
- Develops, establishes, administers, and maintains procedures and systems pertaining to team and office management, efficient engineering design production, and construction administration activities.
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) or Applied Science Technologist (AScT) is required.
- 6+ years of specific HVAC, plumbing and fire protection building design experience in a consulting environment.
- Confident grasp of fundamentals in heat and energy transfer, psychrometrics, and fluid mechanics.
- Strong familiarity with Canadian design and construction conventions, codes, standards, and construction contracts.
- Confident field services representation and interaction with contractors.
- Basic fluency with abilities, limitations, and use of AutoCAD and REVIT for engineering design documentation.
- Professional, assertive, and courteous interpersonal skills with clients and staff.
- High degree of integrity with reporting of personnel and project performance, conflict resolution, forthright communication, and receipt of feedback.
- Empathetic coaching skills and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Certified Passive House Consultant, and/or LEED® Accredited Professional, designation is an asset.
Trust. Nurture. Inspire. We are agents of change.
Integral Group is a global team of influencers who believe net zero energy buildings and living buildings need to become the norm within a generation. Located in fifteen offices across Canada, the US, the UK and most recently Australia, we provide a full range of building system design and energy analysis services, with staff that are widely regarded as innovative leaders in their fields.
Our organization is designed to specifically meet the challenge of accelerating critical change in sustainable building practices. Our integrated approach to building systems design allows us to enhance opportunities that nature provides, working in harmony with a building’s environment to reduce its reliance on outside energy sources. For us, sustainability is second nature and our design approach continues to be a reflection of our commitment to creating a better future for generations to come.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, the opportunity to work on unique and challenging projects, and a vast community of experienced and professional colleagues to provide mentorship and support.
Our Victoria office is a fast-paced, tightly-knit workplace in an exceptional location overlooking the downtown harbor.
If you believe you have the above-mentioned qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you!
Back to Current Opportunities