Product Sourcing Support Jobs Vacancy in Dibrina Group Greater Sudbury
Dibrina Group Greater Sudbury urgently required following position for Product Sourcing Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Sourcing Support Jobs Vacancy in Dibrina Group Greater Sudbury Jobs Details:
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to take on the role of Product Sourcing & Support . The successful candidate will be responsible for the identification and sourcing of heavy equipment and machine parts. This role provides support to the Sales, Production, and Purchasing department. The successful candidate will also act as an ambassador when dealing with clients, prospects and vendors.
Product Sourcing & Support
- Investigating original equipment parts for possible alternative sources
- Maintaining detailed and accessible record for all inspected products
- Regularly report findings to the sales, purchasing, and management teams
- Maintain logs including photos, identifying marks, measurements, critical differences, and quotes from sources
- Perform quality control and assurance function where needed
- Assist in conducting routine inventory reviews
- Support and encourage a workplace culture with an emphasis on Health & Safety
- Additional duties, as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Education: College diploma in a technical discipline
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years in a related field
- Excellent computer skills, with a focus on MS Office, spreadsheet software, and database software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills, with a proven ability to clarify client needs and provide solutions
- Thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills, with a proven ability to collect, organize, and distribute information
- $40,000-$44,500 (Dependent on experience)
- Additional Pension and Benefits Plans
Interested applicants may submit their résumés and cover letters by replying to this ad.
Deadline for submitting resumes is February 23rd, 2018 .
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $44,500.00 /year
- Sour: 3 years