Pipefitter Mechanical Technician Full Time Permanent Jobs Vacancy in Saltworks Technologies Inc Richmond
- Pipefitter Mechanical Technician Full Time Permanent
- Saltworks Technologies Inc
- Richmond BC
- 11 Feb, 2018 5 days ago
Saltworks Technologies Inc Richmond urgently required following position for Pipefitter Mechanical Technician Full Time Permanent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pipefitter Mechanical Technician Full Time Permanent Jobs Vacancy in Saltworks Technologies Inc Richmond Jobs Details:
Please apply online or email your resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking a Pipefitter/Mechanical Technician who will join our team building innovative clean water machines. Hardworking individuals with great attitude and 1-3 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply. We offer a well-lit, clean, and safe work environment, and opportunities to be coached by Red Seal Pipefitters.
- Pipefitting experience with ½’’ to 6’’ CPVC and PVC pipe
- Mechanical mounting of components
- Excellent hand tool and power tool experience
- Ability to perform the physical duties required for this role and keep a clean environment
- Experience reading construction drawings, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Positive/can do approach, great attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in as required
- Trade tickets are welcomed but not required
- Ability to travel to customer sites
- Basic computer skills (email, internet research of components, etc.)
Why Join Saltworks:
- Safe and rewarding work environment
- World leading team of smart and hardworking people
- Diverse workplace with fair and equal opportunities for success
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute to groundbreaking innovations that are solutions to some of the world’s biggest environmental challenges
- Competitive compensation packages
- Culture that supports safety, innovation, learning, and teamwork
- Fun, social activities such as nights out, BBQs, and parties
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a part of a globally recognized team of smart, committed people who are building next generation technologies that protect the environment, please apply on our career page.
Please apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome any text on your past experiences, including team sports or hobbies, as well as projects you have participated in that may help you excel in this position. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.
Want to get to know us better? Here are a few sources to get you started:
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram
Saltworks Technologies is a Vancouver-based clean technology company. We develop and build breakthrough water treatment technologies that treat the world's most challenging waters. Our customers include NASA, oil & gas, mining, and other industrial companies located all over the world. We help them clean their water, use less energy, and save money. Our team has over fifty patents. We design and build highly innovative products and travel internationally to commission and test them.
Visit our website and watch our corporate video.