Real Estate Sales Market Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Greybrook Realty Partners Toronto
Greybrook Realty Partners Toronto urgently required following position for Real Estate Sales Market Research Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Real Estate Sales Market Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Greybrook Realty Partners Toronto Jobs Details:
Overview of Position
The Market Research Associate, Asset Management will work with a team of investment professionals in the firm's Asset Management group. Through first-hand primary information gathering the associate will provide the group with real-time intelligence on the GTA and Greater Golden Horseshoe real estate market and sub-markets and deliver insights about the real estate development market, economic activity, conditions, trends, and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend all real estate (RE) sales launches for new developments in target markets to gather on the ground intelligence on sales, pricing, market sentiment, sales velocity in the designated target areas. Collect and summarize and synthesize new housing product, pricing, and sales information collected in a timely manner
- Meet with and interviewing local area real estate agents/brokers and sales office representatives to gather input and current on the ground intelligence on our target sub-markets in the GTA and Greater Golden Horseshoe region.
- Create real estate market intelligence / data reports on specified local markets based on both available market data, and information gathered first hand on the sales velocity, product, pricing, trends, challenges, and other real estate market characteristics that help form a complete and thorough assessment of the supply and demand in an area (i.e., city or neighbourhood). RE Market Intelligence reports will support due-diligence, project underwriting and monitoring
- Update the company's residential market research database with respect to new projects/launches
- Gather, track, maintain, and disseminate up-to-date market data with commentary pertaining to GTA’s real estate market, including but not limited to: high-rise and low-rise land sale comparables, high rise and low-rise end user prices both for new product and resales by collecting and analyzing data from RealNet/Urbanation/MongoHouse
- Provide pricing comparisons in sub-markets surrounding Greybrook’s existing and prospective projects comparing project unit mix, type, market dynamics and competitors’ current and future supply, etc.
- Respond to internal and external client requests for data and insight, if necessary
- Contribute to company investor presentations and investor reports
- Attend all relevant team meetings and produce internal research insights and commentary
- Minimum of 2 years in real estate sales, research, analysis
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, economics or related field
Behavioural and Technical Competencies Required
- Ability to gather, synthesize and organize large data-sets
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to network with real estate brokers and other market participants to gather required market intelligence in a geographic submarket
- Ability to work in team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Responsive and acts with foresight
- Innovative - respectful of current processes, while developing new ideas for better results
Job Type: Full-time