Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Revera Inc Mississauga
Revera Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Revera Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
Site: The Beechwood
Site Address: The Beechwood,1500 Rathburn Road East,Mississauga,ON,L4W 4L7
Employment Type: Part Time
Expiration Date: 19/02/2018
Reporting to on site Management, the Receptionist will respond to all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive and professional manner, representative of Revera.
- To answer all incoming calls, and respond to caller's inquiries in a positive, professional manner ;
- To redirect calls as appropriate and take clear, concise messages when required;
- To greet, assist and direct all visitors;
- To pick up and sort internal mail;
- To stamp, deliver and maintain mail machine for external mail;
- To prepare packages and arrange courier pick up;
- To arrange meeting room schedule and bookings;
- To update phone and distribution lists;
- To maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized reception area;
- To assist with small projects as required by other administrative support (i.e. labels, bulk mailing, etc.);
- To complete other duties as assigned;
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct.
- Above average interpersonal , oral and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in reception is considered an asset;
- Must exhibit professional and polished telephone manner;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Highly organized and detail focused;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail)
- Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Screening (VPS).