Clippings Coordinator Just For Laughs Jobs Vacancy in Just For Laughs Montréal
Just For Laughs Montréal urgently required following position for Clippings Coordinator Just For Laughs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clippings Coordinator Just For Laughs Jobs Vacancy in Just For Laughs Montréal Jobs Details:
Just for Laughs is looking for a Clippings Coordinator to join their PR team for the 2018 Montreal Festival. As Clippings Coordinator, is it up to you to scout and organize all media clippings regarding shows, artists, and events as they relate to the JFL 2018 festival in Montreal. Your work will be revisited for years to come by future marketing and PR teams, so the person selected for this role must be organized, methodic, and diligent beyond everyday tasks.
Duration: 2 Months, starting mid-June 2018
Location: Montreal, QC
The importance of the PR Clippings Coordinator is that their work and organization helps both the PR and Marketing department easily sort through the catalogue of all their efforts in an effective and time sensitive way.
English is essential; bilingualism is an asset.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Media monitoring and reports;
- Research daily, monitor all press breaks.
- Direct interns with their daily assignments in researching coverage.
- Organize and sort daily Clippings package.
- Distribution to internal departments and executives by early afternoon.
- Review press schedules to ensure all upcoming interviews are properly documented in master chart for the next day’s press trackings.
- At the end of the festival, the Clippings Coordinator will compile a press package of all coverage highlights that can then be shared internally as well as any funders.
- Assist Ticket Coordinator each afternoon by sorting confirmed media ticket allocation;
- Help contact media to confirm will call instructions for ticket pick up.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in PR, marketing, and/or event management;
- Above average organization and schedule proficiency;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, with copywriting skills;
- Problem solving skills and ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Capacity to work for long hours, as needed;
- Methodic, neat, and consistent work habits;
- Professionalism, maturity, and sensitivity to confidential information
- The ability to work with various levels of press and media outlets;
- Ability to work with multiple team members across the organization and complete design projects in a timeline manner;
- Incredible time management skills, combined with the ability to execute last minute details;
- Overall love of comedy!