Nutro Sales Representative Needed Nanaimo Jobs Vacancy in Match Marketing
Match Marketing urgently required following position for Nutro Sales Representative Needed Nanaimo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nutro Sales Representative Needed Nanaimo Jobs Vacancy in Match Marketing Jobs Details:
HEY NANAIMO PET LOVERS!
Match Marketing Group is North America’s leading shopper marketing agency and we are growing at a rapid pace with lots of exciting experiential and retail marketing programs happening all across the country!
We are excited to be partnering with our client, a leading natural pet food brand, to launch an in-store campaign throughout 2018 (and likely beyond!) to promote and educate pet parents on the benefits of the brand and their latest products in the pet care industry!
We are currently looking for outgoing, energetic and pet loving individuals to represent our client within Canada’s largest specialty pet food retailer. Sales Representatives will be;
- Engaging and interacting with consumers to increase brand awareness through key brand messaging,
- Creating an interactive and informative experience for the consumer while in-store.
- Working with Pet Parents to identify their pet’s dietary needs and concerns and using brand and product knowledge to make recommendations.
- Encouraging the sales and trials of our client’s brand and featured products.
- Assisting store staff with maintaining merchandising standards within our designated brand sections.
- Training store staff on new and existing products (Attending Client run training sessions year-round)
- Complete post-shift reports to capture the impact of your presence during each shift/store visit.
- Shifts: 2-3 shifts per week (depending on region) – to occur from Thursday through Sunday
- Hours: Typically 4 hours per shift. 8 to 12hrs per week depending on region
- Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour + mileage compensation for select store visits where applicable
- Training: all training and reporting time is paid at regular pay rate.
- Must have reliable access to a vehicle/transportation.
- Must be comfortable working with and around animals.
- Must have a strong sales aptitude with prior success meeting and exceeding sales targets (comfort with closing sales important)
- Must have the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced retail environment
- Must be self-motivated – strive for strong results to represent your sales region nationally
- Must utilize product knowledge to educate and inform consumers about the brands, as well as recommend solutions based on their needs
- Prior experience in customer service and retail sales is preferred
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly personality.
We are excited to share this experience with you and welcome all interested candidates! If you enjoy engaging with consumers and creating memorable experiences, then YOU are definitely who we are looking for!
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.