Associate Jobs Vacancy in Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto urgently required following position for Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Jobs Vacancy in Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto Jobs Details:
A Potbelly Associate’s job is to make our customers really happy. Since they are the primary point of customer contact, it is
up to them to provide our customers an excellent experience by providing fast, friendly and efficient service and by delivering
a quality and consistent product every time, in a clean and inviting environment.
• Demonstrates and reinforces Potbelly’s Behaviors and Values — Integrity, Food Loving, Teamwork, Accountability,
Positive Energy, Coaching, Delivering Results through Execution, Building and Inspiring Teams, and Creating
Potbelly “Fans” — through all interactions;
• Ability to discuss Potbelly history with others;
• Prepare quality finished products (sandwiches, salads, soups, cookies, ice cream, etc.); efficiently per Potbelly
recipe manual standards;
• Comply with health and safety standards for food, cleanliness and safety of shop;
• Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing clean Potbelly uniform;
• Comply with established food safety requirements and practices;
• Comply with shop security and safety standards;
• Be speedy and accurate in fulfilling orders;
• Handle raw and finished waste according to established procedures;
• Make customers really happy;
• Engage in friendly conversation with customers in line;
• Act with a sense of urgency toward all customers in the shop.
other key functions
• Restock food line, chips and cooler;
• Work multiple stations (load, dress, shakes, cash, prep, front) as directed by Manager;
• Deliver catering orders as detailed in the Catering Driver and Delivery Agreement;
• Clean tables, counters, floors, bathrooms, kitchen and utensils; take out trash;
• Operate cash register: handle, balance and follow all cash handling procedures;
• Effectively handle customer complaints/issues;
• Take catering and delivery orders over the phone.
requirements - experience, education and behaviors
• Must represent Potbelly Advantage and Our Values;
• Must be at least 15 years of age;
• Must be friendly and customer service-oriented;
• Strong verbal communication skills;
• Must possess neat and clean hygiene;
• Ability to handle a knife confidently;
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency;
• Ability to work as a team-player;
• Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via verbal and written communication; such that employee can
perform his or her job responsibilities;
• Must demonstrate leadership behaviors and values that align with Potbelly;
• Restaurant environment is indoors (95%) and outdoors (5%).