Data Manager Jobs Vacancy in Peak Power Inc Toronto
Peak Power Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Data Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Manager Jobs Vacancy in Peak Power Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
About Peak Power
Peak Power is an innovative energy storage services provider, with a focus on developing the intelligent software controls required to operate these systems. We are a fast-paced company working on technology that has the potential to disrupt the electricity grid and offer benefits to utilities and building owners. Peak Power has secured strategic investments from the Chairman of Thomson Reuter’s family office Osmington and both the Federal and Provincial Governments.
The candidate should have strong software and data management skills. He/she will be responsible for maintaining a reliable backend infrastructure. Strong understanding of data driven analytics and decision making is required while working with the software and data analytics teams. He/she will receive significant exposure to company founders and the software department.
- Manage and administrate the data stored by the company in both private and public clouds
- Generate datasets and reports to meet the business requirements
- Work with company’s data scientists and supply the required data and complete other associated collaboration tasks to supply data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Develop necessary programs and logics to support associated business requirements
- Work with the software team and complete data visualization for sales, partnership, operation and other components of the business
- Education: Undergraduate degree or above in computer science or other similar disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Familiar with Java/JEE and has strong programming fundamentals and can work with the common Java framework to develop high quality and concise programs
- Fair level of experience in industry application experience with Java
- Experience and understanding in object-oriented design, model, and application context,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; good at taking initiatives; enjoy technology and learning new skills
- Familiar with fundamental middleware, distribution system (including, cache, messaging system, hot deployment, JMX, and etc.)
- Experience in projects with high concurrency, high reliability, high performance and/or big data is not a requirement but considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON (Required)