Secretary Director Jobs Vacancy in Minist Ducation Toronto
Minist Ducation Toronto urgently required following position for Secretary Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Director Jobs Vacancy in Minist Ducation Toronto Jobs Details:
What can I expect to do in this role?
- provide administrative and secretarial support to the director and branch staff
- compose correspondence for the director and branch staff, based on own initiative or from brief instructions
- manage incoming correspondence by tracking/logging material, monitoring response timelines, and attaching background information
- organize and maintain the director's meeting schedule; make travel, meeting and conference arrangements, including physical and logistical requirements
- prepare and check travel expense claims.
- establish and maintain physical/hardcopy filing systems, including a project tracking system to search information, monitor progress, and provide status reports to the director
How do I qualify?
- You are proficient in English, as well as verbal and written French at the advanced-plus level.
Administrative knowledge and skills:You have:
- knowledge of administrative policies, procedures and standards to organize office administration and perform administrative duties
- arithmetic skills and attention to detail to prepare and review travel expense claims and invoices for accuracy
Computer skills:You are:
- proficient with common office software packages (e.g., word-processing, project tracking, spreadsheet, graphics, database, email) to prepare a variety of documents, such as: memoranda, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, project flow charts
Communication skills:You have:
- written communication skills to draft responses to semi-routine correspondence and to compile background information for the director and branch staff
- verbal communication skills to respond to inquiries and to share information and instructions
- demonstrated ability to exercise tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentially when communicating with staff, stakeholders and the public
Organizing and prioritizing skills:You have:
- organizational and prioritization skills to manage own workload and ensure that deadlines and time frames are met in an environment with conflicting demands
- organizational skills to manage the director's calendar and avoid overlapping and conflicting commitments
- organizational skills to manage and track information through hardcopy and electronic filing systems
Analytical skills:You have:
- analytical skills to research and assess information from various sources to provide pertinent background material to the director
- demonstrated ability to evaluate administrative systems and procedures and recommend improvements
- 1 Bilingual Permanent, 900 Bay St, Toronto, Toronto Region
- This ad is also available in French.