Servicenow Architect Jobs Vacancy in Nova Dba Montréal
Nova Dba Montréal urgently required following position for Servicenow Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Servicenow Architect Jobs Vacancy in Nova Dba Montréal Jobs Details:
Nova DBA is a fast-growing global IT company offering database development, administration (DBA), business intelligence services (BI) and DevOps services
We are currently looking for a permanent full-time ServiceNow Architect to work in our Montreal or Toronto office. This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills, along with troubleshooting and communications skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working knowledge of all ServiceNow/ITIL modules
- 6+ years of Experience with implementing SaaS and PaaS solutions, with specific Cloud implementation knowledge in architecting solutions for ServiceNow and similar ITIL implementations
- 8-10 years of enterprise level application design/architecture experience, high volume web based applications design and systems integration is desirable.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow, provide High Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
- Responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation and integrations of the ServiceNow application with other enterprise applications. Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email, automation and other relevant technologies
- Experienced in designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, multi-tenant, end-to-end solutions
- Able to develop high level design documents addressing the business, infrastructure, security, support and operational needs of a solution, create prototypes, POCs for client engagements.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards, identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Worked (with proven success) on projects with large-scale deployments; understanding of application life-cycle management
- Experience in emerging Cloud technologies and vendor landscape with the ability to balance cost against benefits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including polished presentation skills with the ability to deliver technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and understandable manner
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead assignments/teams and mentor others
- At least ITIL Foundation Certified
Qualifications and Skills
- Good knowledge of multi data center deployment solutions with disaster recovery procedures and high availability at every layer (network, web servers, middleware and database/storage)
- Good knowledge of database technologies (Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL) and ETL tools (Ab Initio/Informatica)
- Working knowledge of configuration management tools, methods and processes
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits.
Job Type: Full-time