Osteopath Jobs Vacancy in Rachel Homeopathy Holistic Health Greater Toronto Area
Rachel Homeopathy Holistic Health Greater Toronto Area urgently required following position for Osteopath. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Osteopath Jobs Vacancy in Rachel Homeopathy Holistic Health Greater Toronto Area Jobs Details:
Rachel’s Homeopathy and Holistic Health is looking for part time Osteopathto work alongside our integrative team of holistic practitioners (Homeopath, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Naturopath and Acupuncturist).
CLINIC HAS HERBAL/ SUPPLEMENT STORE AT THE FRONT.
There is lots of potential for cross-referrals.
This is a good opportunity for someone with an existing practice or willing to build their practice long-term. We are located at Unit 36, 7920 Hurontario St (bordering Mississauga and close to Sheridan College).
Our clinic is new and modern and surrounded by several businesses (retail, pharmacy, law offices, etc) in a busy plaza. There is lots of foot traffic and this is a great opportunity to grow.
Additional advantages that are included with this opportunity:
- part-time medical office assistant servicesduring business hours. This includes collection of treatment fees, answering phone calls, booking appointments, appointment confirmations, and billing third parties.
- Regular intra-office referrals and new patient traffic.
- Spacious furnished room with massage table, chairs, and storage space.
- All clinic newspaper and internet advertising, including website profile.
- Debit/Credit Card machine and associated fees.
- You will become a respected member of a multi-disciplinary team with the opportunity to work with clinic personnel that has over 22 years of combined experience.
Our centre allows the practitioner to work with an experienced clinical and managerial teamthat can help them gain invaluable experience .This opportunity provides an excellent balance between financial success, job satisfaction, and professional growth.If interested please submit resume. Suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.We would love to discuss your potential addition to our team.
To know more about Rachel’s Homeopathy please visit our website www.rachelsholistichealth.ca.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
- combined: 1 year
- Greater Toronto Area, ON