Campus Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Linamar Corp Guelph
Linamar Corp Guelph urgently required following position for Campus Recruiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Campus Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Linamar Corp Guelph Jobs Details:
The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment and placement of College and University Co-op students for our Guelph facilities. The successful applicant will also be responsible for attraction and retention initiatives for our Campus program.
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products across global industries & markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by our dynamic founder, to the support provided along the way, all Linamar employees are poised for success in this fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. With access to the tools you need to succeed, you will make an impact along with other motivated and engaged people.
- Full recruitment process for all Co-op positions including postings, interviews and placement of students
- Liaise with post-secondary institutions
- Attend post-secondary job fairs and events
- Maintain and develop attraction and retention initiatives
- Complete standard monthly and ad hoc reports
- Other recruitment and HR projects as assigned
- A university degree in Human Resources or related area
- 2 - 5 years of previous high volume recruitment experience
- Previous Campus recruitment experience would be an asset
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of current Employment legislation
- Experience with Kenexa or other ATS
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment is preferred
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work some evenings and weekends as required to attend campus events
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Assistance with approved professional designations and fees
- Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities
- Social committees and sports teams
- Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.