Outside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in David Aplin Group Regina
David Aplin Group Regina urgently required following position for Outside Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in David Aplin Group Regina Jobs Details:
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies has been matching outstanding talent with a great opportunity for over forty years! We have partnered with our client to recruit an Outside Sales Representative based in Regina, SK.
- Lead business development and sales initiatives within the assigned territory
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers to promote the profitable sale of products
- Build sales pipeline with the goal of increasing market share
- Participate in the development of well-integrated strategic business plans that provide clear objectives and direction in terms of sales goals, pricing strategies, bid procedures, and new market penetration opportunities designed to grow the business potential of the assigned customer base
- Serve as an advisor and resource for key customers' accounts regarding product characteristics and performance
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes, and product data information
- Travel throughout the territory (southern Saskatchewan, total overnight travel 10%)
- 10 + years of territory and account management experience
- Proven track record of year over year growth
- Experience calling on industrial customers
- Customer focused on an entrepreneurial spirit and strong relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in small and large group environments
- Exhibited success in developing business plans, achieving sales targets, territory growth, and revenue generation
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout the territory
- Experience in SAP and SalesForce would be considered an asset
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.