Shipping Receiving Clerk Inventory Control Snx Jobs Vacancy in Synnex Corporation Guelph
Synnex Corporation Guelph urgently required following position for Shipping Receiving Clerk Inventory Control Snx. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shipping Receiving Clerk Inventory Control Snx Jobs Vacancy in Synnex Corporation Guelph Jobs Details:
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business – we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Inventory Accuracy
- Perform scheduled cycle counts
- Timely reporting of inventory inaccuracies to management
- Preparation and counting of product for internal/external warehouse audits
- Ensure co-worker safety and departmental security
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Hours of work will be 12:00 am - 8:30 am, Monday through Friday
- Work in a safe manner. Be conscientious at all times, of safety on the job, by adhering to the established health and safety measures and practices of the company. Report workplace hazards and any violations to the employer.
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- Machine trained an asset, though not required
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Meet weight lifting requirements of up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
*** This position is open to all associates who meet the minimum requirements, regardless of current job title or level
We have Great Perks • Every day is Casual Day • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Profit Sharing Opportunity • Employee Referral Award program • Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts • Out of Country travel assistance • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Education Reimbursement • Milestone Service Awards • Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone • Employee of the Quarter awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • Huang Leadership Development Scholarship • Bi-annual President’s Club • Annual Founders Award
Everyone has a career story to tell – what’s yours?
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.