Registration Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Government And Consumer Services Ottawa
Ministry Government And Consumer Services Ottawa urgently required following position for Registration Services Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registration Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Government And Consumer Services Ottawa Jobs Details:
Are you a customer-oriented professional? Consider these opportunities with ServiceOntario's Central Production and Verification Services Branch, where you will handle transactions and provide a high level of customer service to clients through a variety of registration and enquiry services to ensure integrity of land registration records.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
- provide general clerical and administrative support
- examine and interpret legal descriptions
- register and process documents and writs of execution using automated databases
- accurately collect payments for services rendered
- reconcile deposits and purchasing cards
- maintain and operate office equipment
- You can interpret and apply your knowledge of legislation related to registration, recording and certification of land
- You are able to provide administrative support using your knowledge of administrative policies
- You have knowledge of implementation, automation and land title conversion procedures
- You have knowledge of geometric concepts to plot and interpret legal descriptions
- You can perform general arithmetic functions
- You can review documents to determine compliance with legislation and guidelines
- You can maintain accuracy and attention to detail while working under pressure in high volume situations
- You can respond to enquiries and provide information to professional and diversified client groups
- You demonstrate tact and discretion when dealing with upset or irate clients
- You can work effectively in a team and independently with minimal supervision
- You can input, retrieve and save data using computerized software
- You can operate office equipment including, scanners, copiers and cash registers
1 Temporary, duration up to 6 months, 161 Elgin St, Ottawa, East Region
Ontario Public Service Employees Union
Understanding the job ad - definitions
Customer and Client Services
Friday, February 9, 2018