Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Toronto
Bmo Financial Group Toronto urgently required following position for Service Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Toronto Jobs Details:
This role will be responsible for ordering, reviewing and approving pre-closing due diligence requirements, drafting of business purpose loan documents, perfection of collateral and set-up of appropriate exception and ongoing monitoring tracking items. Will manage and/or monitor a non-complex portfolio of work. Provide services and/or support in one or more product/process/control areas within a specific product group, and ensure adherence to related regulatory and Bank policies, guidelines and procedures (PGPs). Act as a subject matter expert (SME) for areas of expertise.
A. Product & Process
- Process and/or fulfill transactions, perform audit/ reconciliation activities and/or other activities in accordance with established priorities and deadlines on a timely, accurate and efficient basis.
- Manage and monitor a non-complex portfolio of work.
- Resolve discrepancies/ exceptions that frequently deal with routine situations, some may require further analysis.
- Participate in projects related to area(s) of expertise.
- Consult with experts inside and/or outside the business unit regarding unusual transactions.
- Identify business processes, efficiency and control issues in timely fashion and escalate unusual issues to management. Resolve more exceptions, as appropriate.
- Assist in building relationships with internal business partners, as appropriate, through daily interaction.
- Partner with other operational areas to ensure delivery of timely, quality and efficient processing activities.
- Provide information/ communication/ solutions (both written and verbal) to senior team members and/or management.
- Provide advice to internal business partners and peers to support the completion of a process or activity within established procedures.
- Provide input and analysis into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/revised products/services or processes.
- Escalate issues that require resolution by the manager, as per guidelines.
- Identify potential risk situations/ impacts, and make recommendations or escalate to the manager.
- Review transactions and requests for compliance with regulatory and Bank requirements, as required.
- Provide information for regulatory reporting and audit queries.
- Ensure all appropriate authorizations/approvals are obtained accordance with policies and controls.
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of FirstPrinciples, Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Corporate Policy, as well as all applicable legislation, regulatory rules and requirements, and Bank standards, policies, guidelines and procedures (PGPs) for such things as potential conflicts of interest, safeguarding of customer information, trading in securities, anti-money laundering, privacy and disclosure of outside business activities.
- Ensure strict confidentiality is maintained for both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank PGPs.
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures and apply appropriate due diligence in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to such things as fraud or defalcation.
- Assist in providing coaching and training sessions to team members in area(s) of expertise, and provide feedback to the manager on gaps and opportunities.
- Deliver exceptional customer service that builds trust through responsive, accurate, consistent, knowledgeable and available services and support.
- Align individual performance goals to team and organizational goals.
- Demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with “Our Way” model and aligned with BMO values.
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of business purpose/commercial documentation experience handling non-complex transactions.
- Good knowledge of standard desktop applications used by the business unit
- Good knowledge and understanding of business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls
- Good understanding of business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of departmental systems and applications
- Good understanding of internal business partner’s business, services and organization
- Good knowledge of area(s) of expertise and ability to perform business purpose lending activities, including but not limited to, order and review of required entity and collateral due diligence, preparation of loan documents, perfection of collateral and set-up of exception/ongoing monitoring requirements.
- Accurate data entry skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Good prioritization and organization skills
- Good customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA . For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skill set.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com/ .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Organisation Global Product Operations-X000070
Job Posting 01/12/18
Unposting Date 01/16/18