Sales And Marketing Associate Base Plus Commissions Jobs Vacancy in Ccma Mississauga
- Sales And Marketing Associate Base Plus Commissions
- Mississauga ON
- 25 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Ccma Mississauga urgently required following position for Sales And Marketing Associate Base Plus Commissions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales And Marketing Associate Base Plus Commissions Jobs Vacancy in Ccma Mississauga Jobs Details:
Inside and Outside Sales and Marketing Promotions Manager
FULL TIME / PART TIME
Location: Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto - Flexibility to work remotely from home on a full time basis.
We want you to join our winning team! Apply today and begin working within a week. Our hours are flexible so this job is easy to accommodate as a full time or part time position.
Clarke Christian Montessori Academy (CCMA) is a not-for-profit school educating students to above average academic success. CCMA welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.
We are currently hiring for an Inside/Outside Sales Representative who has a knack for selling and closing accounts in a business to business environment.
If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development and earning opportunities, you’ve found it!
In a fun laid back environment earn a base salary and up to $10,000 in MONTHLY commissions IN ADDITION to weekly cash bonuses.
COMPENSATION / BONUS STRUCTURE AND INCENTIVES:
- Base salary
- Weekly cash performance incentive bonuses
- Ability to earn commissions in increments of $2,500 up to $10,000 per month
- Employer- paid benefits including Health, Dental, Life and Travel Insurance
- Above average financial bonus structure
- Career progression program
- Monthly recognition, quarterly awards, monetary performance incentives, prizes and giveaways
- More than one product and service opportunity to thrive in sales.
As a base salary plus lucrative commissioned Sales and Marketing Associate, you have a passion for building business relationships and to thrive in a fast-paced, low pressure environment.
Your ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in our sales environment.
- 2 years of PROVEN track record of closing sales and/or maintain business to business accounts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work during business hours. (1 evening per week required for a 30 minute team meeting telephone conference)
- A self-starter, highly organized, detail oriented, entrepreneurial, with the ability to quickly adapt to change.
Applicants must submit both a resume and a cover letter that details their relevant experience including any sales or performance awards awards that have been earned.
Applicants should be available to start the position immediately.
Please note that applicants will be considered and interviewed by a Hiring Committee. Serious inquiries only.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)