Member Services Representative Casual Prince Rupert Jobs Vacancy in Northern Savings Credit Union Prince Rupert
- Member Services Representative Casual Prince Rupert
- Northern Savings Credit Union
- Prince Rupert BC
- 22 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Northern Savings Credit Union Prince Rupert urgently required following position for Member Services Representative Casual Prince Rupert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Member Services Representative Casual Prince Rupert Jobs Vacancy in Northern Savings Credit Union Prince Rupert Jobs Details:
- Processes member transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan and utility payments, negotiable items, credit card advances, calculation of foreign and domestic exchange and cheque cashing, using computer systems and cash-dispensing machines.
- Recognizes member needs and promotes and cross sells credit union products and services to members by explaining basic credit union products and services, and referring more complex requests for information and assistance to appropriate branch staff.
- Fosters relationship building through service excellence and product knowledge.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive of the position.
- High School diploma is a requirement.
- Previous sales and service experience is preferred or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated sales and service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
- Working knowledge, skills and experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to prioritze and organize work within time constraints, under pressure and competing priorities.